By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Recognize the importance of "the chain of evidence" and how to avoid inadvertent contamination.
- Apply presented positioning tips and advice in order to achieve high quality images.
- Compare ante-mortem and post-mortem radiography, stating differences and similarities.
- Describe how to adjust technical parameters based on various presented conditions.
- Identify methods by which radiologists and R.T.s who are interested can become more involved in this specialty within their communities.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.