By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Describe the elements of an imaging network.
- Describe why the DICOM standard is needed.
- Analyze how DICOM is used to move data between systems.
- Predict whether two modalities can communicate using DICOM materials.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate within information technology (IT) and picture archiving communications system (PACS) administrators.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.