By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Explain the Law of Bergonié and Tribondeau.
- Discuss the implications of the Law of Bergonié and Tribondeau for pediatric imaging.
- Describe how the concepts of as low as reasonably achievable (ALARA) are applied when imaging children.
- Explain several methods that may be used to reduce radiation exposure to children.
- Describe several methods that may be used to immobilize the pediatric patient.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.