By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Define common picture archiving and communication system (PACS) and archiving terminology.
- Identify and describe the features and functions of various archive components.
- Explain the differences between an application service provider (ASP) and a storage service provider (SSP).
- State several benefits of using an outsourced storage solution provider.
- Describe several methods for providing redundancy in the PACS archive solution.
- Explain how disaster recovery, business continuance, and high availability affect the PACS archive solution.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.