By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Recognize the effects society, history, and religion play in regard to domestic violence.
- List at least three forms of domestic violence and potential consequences.
- Identify patterns of injury associated with domestic violence.
- List identifying factors seen through imaging techniques that confirm a case of suspected domestic violence.
- Describe the process of reporting a suspected domestic violence case and the consequences of not reporting a suspected case.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.