By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Define the terms "critical" or "morbid" obesity.
- Identify common causes of obesity.
- Describe several surgical management techniques for controlling obesity, including pre- and post-surgical expectations and care.
- Recognize the radiologic signs of complications from bypass surgery.
- Identify the management of gastric bypass complications.
- List potential methods of improving radiologic images of obese patients.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1