Recognizing the need to deliver training that fits work schedules and lifestyles, GE Healthcare is excited to announce the launch of Centricity* University, a new blended learning experience for Centricity PACS and RIS-IC users. The new program is an innovative training solution that includes unlimited access to online and classroom-based courses through one easy subscription service.
Centricity University allows better planning for training purchases and offers more choices for hospital staff to get the training they need when it’s convenient for them. Centricity PACS and RIS-IC users will be able to manage on-demand online courses, remote instructor-led courses, and classroom based courses as provided through Centricity University.
Centricity University helps you increase productivity, reduce costs and capital outlay, and provides for greater accessibility to training for new and existing staff. Offered as an annual subscription, Centricity University enables easier, predictable budgeting and forecasting of training costs helping you increase your team’s proficiency in radiology workflow.
Annual subscription provides
- Access to any available Centricity PACS or RIS-IC and applicable solution GE Healthcare course
- Ability to enroll in and view all self-paced and remote instructor-led courses**
- Ability to enroll in and attend GE classroom based courses**
- A learning plan managed by student and hospital staff management
- Real-time visibility to training records at facility and staff level
**Excludes travel and living expenses. Instructor led classes are multi-site engagements.
Helps meet staff requirements
- Administrative Reporting Capability
- CE credits (as available) to help meet staff requirements
- Predictable budgeting and forecasting of training costs
- No capital outlay
- One fee per organization with unlimited staff access
- Operational expense as the fees are included in your monthly GE support agreement payments