Unlike disparate PACS and 3D systems, Centricity Universal Viewer helps to increase efficiency by simplifying information access with a single image repository across 2D and 3D studies, enabling holistic oncology and other specialty workflows, with easy access to prior exams.
The embedded advanced applications decrease the need to log in to multiple applications and retrieve images for comparison from stand-alone “mini PACS” systems, allowing radiologists and clinicians to read exams more efficiently. This also helps increase IT productivity by reducing requests for DICOM resends and image moves between systems.
For nuclear medicine clinicians, increased access to Xeleris applications on Centricity Universal Viewer provides an integrated workflow with desktop integration to help improve reading efficiency, diagnostic confidence and have more relevant data available for image interpretation. This increased access to clinical images in more locations can help enhance patient care and improve clinical collaboration.
ViewPoint™ 6 with desktop integration to Centricity Universal Viewer, provides a comprehensive solution for ultrasound reporting and management across multiple care areas.
ViewPoint™ 6 is a dedicated ultrasound reporting and image management solution. It can send and receive information from existing IT systems like a PACS, EMR, or HIS/RIS to complete the workflow cycle.
Centricity Universal Viewer provides advanced visualization and quantification tools for Cardiology, offering a single source for coronary and vascular analysis, volume analysis, echo measurement and analysis such as 2D strain, 3D and 4D visualization as well as advanced measurement tools for CATH procedures. Advanced Cardiology Tools are powered by TomTec-Arena™1
Additional powerful tools that are tightly connected with Centricity Universal Viewer help to enhance clinical confidence and further facilitate information flow through
the department or enterprise by saving advanced analysis results as a DICOM SR (Structured Report) and a DICOM SC (Secondary Capture).
Featuring a single image repository across 2D and 3D studies, Centricity Universal Viewer intuitively brings together the tools needed by radiologists, cardiologists and other clinicians to provide enterprise-wide access to clinical images on a single desktop. Both DICOM content and XDS (Cross–Enterprise Document Sharing) content can be viewed in a single solution.
Centricity Universal Viewer delivers:
- Intelligent productivity tools, including Smart Reading Protocols. Smart Reading Protocols (SRP) represents a different way for radiologists to create hanging protocols and improve image setup efficiency.
- Advanced visualization applications that provide a single source for post-processing applications for MIP/MPR, PET-CT, vessel analysis, automated bone removal, integrated registration, oncology quantification and more.
- An advanced mammography workflow application that reduces the need to maintain a separate, stand-alone workstation. It provides screening and diagnostic, multi-modality workflows, including Digital Breast Tomography (DBT).
- Cross Enterprise Display provides radiologists with seamless access to a patient’s historical imaging data across affiliated institutions when those sites provide access. Images can be streamed from a GE Healthcare or 3rd party PACS or VNA.
- Advanced Cardiology tools provide advanced visualization and quantification tools for Cardiology, offering a single source for coronary and vascular analysis, volume analysis, echo measurement and analysis such as 2D strain, 3D and 4D visualization as well as advanced measurement tools for CATH procedures.
- Access from anywhere. 1 With a web-based viewer, radiologists and cardiologists can work from anywhere, enabling clinical collaboration across a mobile workforce.
- Image enable your EMR or physician portal with tight, secure connectivity options.
1 Where an internet connection is available. Results may vary and do not constitute a representation, warranty or performance guarantee