From its unmatched scanning range and ample field of view, to its remarkable dose-reduction capabilities, the Optima PET/CT 560 offer benefits with your patients in mind.
- With the 2-meter scanning range of the table, patients can stay on the table for a complete head-to-toe study, without interruption or repositioning, thus enhancing patient comfort.
- Stay closer to your patients with system controls and displays on both the front and rear of the scanner that offer flexibility and convenience in patient contact and imaging control.
- Position and image the complete patient in the large 70-cm bore comfortably and easily, with WideView imaging.
- Minimize CT radiation exposure in pediatric exams to meet ALARA guidelines with GE’s default color-coded PET/CT protocols.
Starting with pre-scan and straight through post-processing, the Optima PET/CT 560 helps make your entire scanning experience streamlined and efficient.
- Powerful reconstruction technology that reconstructs 3D iterative images – allowing decision-making before your patient is even off the table.
- Advantage Workstation* offers fast, flexible and clinically effective post-processing capabilities.
- Efficiently visualize, track, and manage multiple lesions and multiple exam data over time with PET VCAR interactive reporting tools.
- Conduct exams quickly for your patients with the clean and simple user-friendly interface.
- Convenience and comfort with the Freedom Workspace* ultra-compact and ergonomic design.
In addition, Optima PET/CT 560 is designed to help you get the most from your investment.
- 2011 recipient of Frost & Sullivan Price Performance Value Leadership Award.
- Ability to operate the CT as a standalone 8- or 16-slice CT scanner.
- GE PET/CT rated #1 for its reliability and that is backed by one of the largest and most
experienced service forces.1
- iCenter* Asset Maintenance portal that lets you see scanner’s operational status at a glance including planned maintenance schedules, complete service history, contract information and system health.
1. Data cited from the 2010 ServiceTrak Imaging Survey of PET systems. IMV is an independent medical imaging research firm that annually surveys imaging professionals on their satisfaction with OEM equipment service.