The AirStrip ONE® platform provides an integrated view of patient information from multiple data sources into a common user experience, enhancing communication, care collaboration and workflow efficiency. It supports mobility across the continuum of care: ambulance, ER, critical care, step-down units, clinic, office, and more. Clinicians receive a complete picture of a patient’s health at the moment of care, from anywhere.
- Seamless, secure, and immediate communication of clinically relevant details
- Remote monitoring of patients inside and outside the hospital across all mobile devices
- Support for consultation among all care team members
- Integration with GE patient monitoring and MUSE™ cardiology information systems
- Integration of multiple data types including monitoring data, medical history, waveforms, clinical notes, lab results and radiographic images1
AirStrip ONE comes backed by the full expertise of GE Healthcare, a proven developer and integrator of healthcare mobility solutions and a value-added partner in helping care networks improve efficiency, clinical effectiveness, and financial performance.
1. Imaging functionality is provided outside AirStrip.