Designed with both patients and caregivers in mind.
We consulted sonographers in designing the VolusonTM Signature Series. With the Voluson S8 system, you can expect fewer keystrokes, great responsiveness, and a high degree of automation, enabling you to concentrate on the patient rather than system operation. Other features include:
- 19-inch, flat-screen LCD monitor — The large, high-resolution monitor helps to increase visibility and reduce eye fatigue.
- Compact and mobile — The sleek, lightweight console is easy to transport. Its small footprint slides under beds and makes optimal use of small spaces.
- Probe protection — The thoughtful design of the probes holder protects delicate probes while positioning them for optimal convenience.
- Wireless connectivity — Manage patient information, report data, and send images effortlessly.
- Integrated peripherals — Reduce clutter and easy-to-access USB ports expand functionality.
- Intuitive keyboard design — Provides fast access to frequently used functions to help reduce exam times and facilitate training.
Voluson strives to provide exceptional user comfort and productivity. The Signature Series also follows the Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (SDMS) ergonomic guidelines.