See the difference.
VolusonTM i helps you clearly see clinical details from any plane with advanced image clarity and diagnostic capabilities.
Applying advanced technology to help enhance examination of the fetal heart. Innovations include:
Image Correlation (STIC) — This tool captures a full virtual fetal
heart cycle in real time, and the volume can be saved for offline analysis.
- SonoVCADTMheart (Sonography-based Volume Computer Aided Display
heart) — is an automated proprietary tool that assists in generating standard views
of a fetal heart from a four-chamber view and complies with the recommended
examination of the fetal heart.
- Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI) and CrossXBeamCRI TM — for greater speckle reduction, contrast resolution and image clarity.
- HD-FlowTM — helps achieve a sensitive vascular study and reduces overwriting.
- High Definition Zoom (HD-Zoom) — allows the
user to define the area of interest for high-resolution magnification.
- Volume Contrast Imaging (VCI) — offers better image quality in a single plane or three planes of a volume acquisition.
Voluson compact offers a wide range of 2D and 3D/4D probes including convex, linear, transvaginal and micro-convex probes.
The wide probe selection enables application flexibility and allows you to expand your applications beyond OB/GYN to include general and small parts imaging, breast, pediatrics, and peripheral vascular.
- Light weight abdominal volume probe (RAB2-6-RS) — for enhanced penetration on difficult to scan patients.
- Wide bandwidth, high-frequency 3D convex probe (RAB4-8-RS) — for consistent image quality from first to third trimester scanning.
- 9L-RS linear — helping provide high-quality images in the first trimester, neonatal, and vascular studies.
- RIC5-9-RS transvaginal — equipped with wide sector technology and 120° volume angle, enabling you to see anatomical information displayed in a single image or volume.
- Neonatal micro convex probe (8C-RS) — for pediatric applications.
Download the probe brochure