- Training assessment and curriculum design – assistance with determining your training needs and developing your training strategy
- Training project management – project planning and oversight
- Online IT application training – help you prepare for ICD-10 remediation requirements
- Training content development – assistance in designing and developing training materials
- Custom e-learning - self paced interactive learning
ICD-10 System Setup Course
GE Healthcare’s Knowledge Services Organization is excited to announce a new 1 day course that provides a concentrated examination of core ICD-10 functionality from a support perspective. We will review the basic concepts of ICD-10 and why IT/IS departments need to prepare for the change. It will look at the ICD-10 setup in dictionaries 36 and 144, including the crosswalk to ICD-9. Participants will also examine the impact of the ICD-10 setup on the end user functionality. Lastly, students will learn the next steps needed to prepare for ICD-10, including how to use the Discovery Tool and the Discovery Tool Report.
ICD-10 Application Remediation Course
In addition to our ICD-10 System Setup Course, GE Healthcare offers courses to prepare students with the information necessary to do application remediation. These courses review how ICD-10 system setup impacts the end user workflows. They will cover in detail the new ICD-10 deliverables for the application and how to use them. The courses will also review and discuss how to use the Discovery Tool when remediating items. Classes are available for Billing and Accounts Receivable (BAR), Transaction Editing Systems (TES) Managed Care Application (MCA), Hospital Patient Accounting (HPA), and Visit Management (VMA).
To register or check our current class offerings please visit our Live Class Schedule.