"The program structure set me up for success. I was shown the correct way and process from the beginning and this gave me the opportunity to excel in the field" - Chase, Biomedical Technician
Apprentice Program Opportunities
Biomedical Technician Apprentice
As a Biomedical Technician Apprentice, you will respond to service calls under supervision to
evaluate, diagnose, perform repair and planned maintenance on biomedical equipment and
drive customer satisfaction through service excellence.
Client Service Technician Apprentice
As a Client Service Technician Apprentice, you will perform various equipment service processes
and procedures to drive customer satisfaction and ensure proper functionality of customer
diagnostic imaging, Life Care Solutions and biomedical equipment.
Field Engineer Apprentice
As a Field Engineer Apprentice, you will perform various equipment service processes and
procedures including troubleshooting issues, implementing repairs and completing preventive
maintenance to drive customer satisfaction and ensure proper functionality of diagnostic
imaging and Life Care Solutions equipment.
Advantages of the GE Healthcare Apprentice Program
- Onboarding at the GE Healthcare Institute provides access to cutting-edge training facilities and visibility to leadership.
- Training curriculum builds the skills and competencies required to apply for a full-time service role.
- Mentoring program strategically partners each apprentice with an experienced field employee.
- Career Pathing offers apprentices a line of sight to available opportunities to develop technically and professionally.
- Networking opportunities allow the apprentices priority to open roles throughout the organization and provide managers visibility to graduating apprentices.
Apprentice Program Areas of Focus
View a list of current Jobs.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Connect With Us: