By the end of this program, the
viewer should be able to:
- Describe how computed tomography (CT) pulmonary angiography is used for the
evaluation of suspected venous thrombo-embolic disease.
- Evaluate CT pulmonary angiography images.
- Describe some of the techniques used to optimize CT pulmonary angiography
- Identify some of the pitfalls in pulmonary angiography imaging.
- Describe the impact of high resolution CT in lung imaging.
- Describe the use of CT for the evaluation of pulmonary nodules.
LENGTH: 1 Hour
TYPE: ASRT - Technologists