By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Describe the imaging planes used in CT and MR studies.
- Identify the vascular anatomy of the brain, as seen on CT and MR images.
- Discuss the flow pattern of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF).
- Identify various anatomic structures in the brain, as seen in multiple scanning planes.
- Differentiate between normal and abnormal structures that may be seen in CT and MR brain images.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT- Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1