By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Identify the fundamental differences between planning strategy and crafting strategy.
- Recognize the importance of crucial conversations and their role in developing strategic initiatives.
- Describe the importance of detailed knowledge of internal and external business environments.
- Review the importance of eliminating wasteful effort as represented by Lean Six Sigma thinking.
- Contrast the elements associated with deliberate and emergent strategic plans.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ASRT - Technologists CREDIT HOURS:
ACCREDITATION TYPE: CBRN - Nursing CONTACT HOURS: 1.6