By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Explain what a learning disability is and discuss the various types of learning disabilities (LD).
- Describe the unique areas of the brain that affect learning disabilities.
- Discuss the anatomical regions of the brain that are most affected by different types of learning disabilities.
- Explain the most common characteristics of various learning disabilities.
- Describe how functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) has emerged as a diagnosis and research tool for assessing learning disabilities.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists Category A+
CREDIT HOURS: 1