COURSE LENGTH: .5 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: .5
By the end of this program, the participant should be able to:
- Navigate the registration process and understand test content.
- Distinguish common names, similar structures, and connecting and separating structures of anatomy.
- Identify anatomy on multiple planes.
- Recognize vasculature systems of the body.
- List commonly scanned structures.
Module 1: provides an overview of ARRT MRI Certification Exam registration and exam content
Navigate Basic Registration
- Understand Educational Requirements and Identify Clinical Requirements
Module 2: provides an overview of how to study for commonly scanned anatomy
- The Brain
- Extremities and Positioning