By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Explain the American College of Radiology (ACR) Magnetic Resonance Safe Practice Guidelines.
- Describe the potential safety concerns regarding magnetic resonance (MR) safety in the MR environment.
- Discuss patient comfort with regards to claustrophobia, patient monitoring, and sedation.
- Understand the basic concepts of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
- Review the suggested guidelines for the prevention of burns to patients in the MR environment
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1