By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Describe the basic anatomical development of normal breast tissue in males and females.
- Explain the relationship of microcalcification formation and breast disease.
- Review the factors that place a person (female or male) into a high risk category for developing breast cancer.
- Discuss how certain breast disease processes affect surrounding breast tissue, and how those processes are detected mammographically.
- Discuss the common forms of male breast diseases.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT – Category A
CREDIT HOURS: 1