By the end of this program, the participant should be able to:
- Discuss the responsibilities of the sonographer as defined in a task analysis by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS).
- Identify the four grades of intracranial hemorrhage.
- Recognize the normal anatomic structures and landmarks encountered during sonographic examination of the neonatal brain.
- Explain the sonographic views that constitute a routine examination protocol.
- Evaluate sonographic appearance of various vascular insults to the neonatal brain.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT – Category A+
CREDIT HOURS: 1