Course duration: 40 hours
Course ID: R0055CT
Upon successful completion of this material, the student should be able to:
- Perform Revolution CT safety procedures
- Identify Revolution CT elements and features
- Demonstrate the use of special tools associated with the Revolution CT
- Perform selected component removal and replacement procedures
- Conduct system quality assurance checks and performance verification
- Perform tube change, alignments, calibrations, and image quality checks
- Perform planned maintenance procedures
The CBT assignment is automatically loaded into the learners "Learning Plan" upon initial enrollment in the course.
The student is expected to complete the assigned computer based training material before attending the instructor led session.