COURSE LENGTH: 4 Days
The course provides a detailed explanation of the individual hardware and software components, their integration and interconnectivity with other system components. Participants learn hands-on skills in labs designed to reinforce principles reviewed in class.
Customers are required to bring a computer laptop to class. The laptop will be used to view electronic documentation and operate software service tools, which are provided during class.
Computer Laptop Requirements:
- Hardware: PC based (not Mac** ), Wireless Network Card, DB 9 Serial port, CD ROM, USB port, AC Power Cord
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows** 2000 or XP Professional only
- Software: Microsoft Internet Explorer ver. 5.5 or greater, Microsoft Windows Media Player® 10 or greater, Adobe Reader** (latest version), latest Adobe Flash** plug-ins, HyperTerminal or other terminal emulation program.
- Local administrator access
- Ability to disable spyware and virus scan programs
- No other versions of Ghost previously installed