- Essentials of Healthcare IT or equivalent
Required IT Skills
The following skills are required for successful completion of this class:
IP Addressing, Subnetting, Hard Drives, Hardware Replacement, Switch Troubleshooting, Router Configuration, Router Access Control Lists, Router Troubleshooting, POST, Network Connectivity, Communication Paths, Network Troubleshooting and Back-up Systems.
Customers are required to bring a computer laptop to class. The laptop will beused to view electronic documentation and operate software service tools,which are provided during class.
Computer Laptop Requirements:
- Hardware: PC based (not Mac**), Wireless Network Card, DB 9 Serial port,CD ROM, USB port, AC Power Cord
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows** 2000 or XP Professional only
- Software: Microsoft Internet Explorer ver. 5.5 or greater, MicrosoftWindows Media Player** 10 or greater, Adobe Reader® (latest version),latest Adobe Flash** plug-ins, Hyper
- Terminal or other terminalemulation program. Local administrator access
- Ability to disable spyware and virus scan programs No other versions of Ghost previously installed