COURSE LENGTH: 3 days
Upon successfully completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Describe safety precautions and proper safety procedures when working on the system
- Provide an overview of the LOGIQ S8
- Describe the applications and probes available on the system
- Describe the hardware on the LOGIQ S8
- Perform diagnostics and troubleshooting on the system
- Perform DICOM configuration
- Remotely log into the LOGIQ S8 to provide service
- Reload software
- Perform a PM
If you are attending this course, please bring a laptop with you to access the electronic service manual during the course. The service manual is going to assist you in the class. If you are unable to bring a laptop, please bring your service manual to class.
Laptop requirements: PC based (Non Mac) Windows XP Pro or Windows 7; Local Administrator access; Wirelessnetwork card (Optional for Internet Access); Wired Network card; DB 9 Serial port; CD ROM drive; Ability to disableany and all spy ware and virus scan programs; HyperTerminal or other terminal emulation software; USB Port;AC Power Cord; Internet Explorer 8 or greater; Adobe Reader 6.0 or greater; Latest Flash Plug in; Windows MediaPlayer 10 or greater.