Course Length: 4.5 Days
Catalog Number: R0126RY
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate safe practices and take appropriate safety measures against possible hazards while
working with GE X-ray systems.
- Operate the systems at the application level for performance evaluation of the system.
- Identify the features, functionality, and major components of the systems.
- Identify the basic setup and configuration.
- Identify troubleshooting techniques and tools.
- Identify the basic calibration procedures and how they are performed.
Systems addressed/covered in the Proficient Course
- Definium 8000
- Brivo DR-F / XR385
- Optima XR640
- Optima XR646
- Discovery XR650
- Discovery XR656