An Invasive Applications Specialist will
conduct on-site training to help the customer to take EPVision 2.0 live. This
training is a 8 day package to be used for initial workflow
consultation/pre-training , Go-live training and 2 separate pre scheduled
follow-up visits. The following topics will be addressed:
- Review of departmental workflow allowing the Invasive
Applications Specialist to assist in any special configuration needs.
- Invasive Applications Specialist will review all
features with the System Administrator/Master Trainer.
- Review of system set-up, various EP Techniques and
- The Applications Specialist will assist the Master
Trainer(s) and physicians in set-up and configuration and in the training
of staff members.
- The Invasive Applications Specialist will coordinate
each additional visit with the customer (it is very important that the
customer has appropriate case load scheduled for this training).
Some on-site training may qualify for CE credits based on time and structured agendas. Please talk to your Project Manager or Applications Specialist for more details.