By the end of the program Technologists should be able to perform basic to intermediate procedures on the SmartScore software.
COURSE LENGTH ACCREDITATION TYPE CREDIT HOURS COURSE ID
2 Hours CE, ASRT - Technologists / Allied Health 2 CE W0972CT
- Reviews table side safety, radiation safety and dose for Cardiac studies
- Details the correct placement of the ECG monitor leads
- Operation and set-up of the ECG Monitor
- How to recognize a good ECG, troubleshooting the ECG, and viewing the ECG on the scanner console
- How to recognize coronary vessels in their typical and atypical locations to include the RCA, PDA, LM, LAD, Diagonals, LCX, and Marginals
- Review images, and mouse modes for WL, magnify, scroll, etc.
- Identify and score calcified lesions with vessel label/color code
- Explain scoring method: 2D and score on each image, or 3D method
- Review of all results on report, covering each report tab
- Customize Report features, and all report output choices