By the end of the program, Technologists who attend the complete didactic segment will have a better understanding of CT fundamentals in hybrid imaging, and be able to perform intermediate to advanced procedures as described in the Skill Inventory.
COURSE LENGTH ACCREDITATION TYPE CREDIT HOURS COURSE ID
3.5 Days CE, ASRT - Technologists/Allied Health To be determined Full Service - W3013HC
Tuition Only - W3113HC
- Clinical Applications in SPECT/CT
- CT Technique, Dose and Image Quality
- CT Parameters and Scan Adjustments
- CT Quality Assurance
- CT Cross Sectional Anatomy
- SPECT/CT image processing and display techniques
- Quantitative applications Q.Metrix, Q.Lung, Q.Brain
- Skill Inventory & Assessment
*Trademarks of General Electric Company.