Service Training Application form (PDF)
- After you have selected your course(s), complete a Service Training Application form to begin the eligibility confirmation and purchase process.
- After completing this form, fax or e-mail to the Training Registrar:
- Fax: 262-574-8627, Attn: Registrar, GE Technical Service Training.
- E-mail: email@example.com, Subject: Registrar, GE Technical Service Training.
- After your approved application form is recieved, the Registrar will contact the student to confirm dates, course shipments (if CD-ROM) and housing details (if In-Resident).
- After attendance and payment details are confirmed, a formal confirmation letter will be sent.
- Accepted via email or phone: 888-799-9921 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be received 3 weeks prior to the course start date
- A $1,000 per week “no-show” or cancellation fee will be incurred if a student does not show up for class or does not cancel before the 3 week window
- GE reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any class. GE will not be held responsible for any travel costs incurred due to causes beyond our control, such as, but not limited to, hurricanes, tornados, or strikes