You are going
to a different site than the one you have visited previously. Click Continue
to visit this site or select our Global Site Selector.
Make sure your keyword(s) are spelled correctly
Try another keyword(s)
Try more general keyword(s)
Technology for healthier lives
We understand that delivering quality diagnostic care with the lowest possible radiation dose is a desired goal. Learn how our Dose Management solutions can help you achieve Dose Leadership.
You've earned her trust. Keep it by being a dose management leader.
GE is obligated to provide Interfacing information and data (such as protocol information) necessary to ensure an open Interface between GE's existing and future devices and third parties' devices in certain product combinations, and new Interfacing information relating to any Interface modification or upgrade of GE's devices.
GE agrees to make available Interfacing information and data, as described in the Interfacing Commitment.
Interoperability is the sharing of information between medical devices and information systems. It is fundamental to GE’s healthymagination objectives of lowering cost, increasing access and improving quality.
Interoperability is a major component of healthcare projects around the world, and GE is proud to be an active partner in those efforts.
GE Healthcare advocates for the timely patient access to medically appropriate, high quality imaging services, provided by knowledgeable and skilled providers of care.
This information is provided as a convenience for GE Healthcare customers by CodeMap.
Healthcare IT Education
Dose Education will help participants understand and implement practical strategies to reduce radiation dose and optimize image quality.
Better Outcomes Through Technology, Analytics and Education.
Helping to provide better patient care through our high performance education programs.
Knowledge. Power. Confidence
News Center Overview
Let us help you!
GE Healthcare Research
Working together, we can develop solutions to unmet clinical needs.
GE Healthcare Partners
GE Healthcare Partners is a global advisory firm within GE Healthcare that helps providers achieve their transformational objectives.
GE Capital Healthcare Financial Services has financial expertise, combined with hospital industry knowledge and resources.
GE Healthcare’s IT Services are designed to connect productivity with care by increasing usability, enhancing performance, and optimizing a solution’s return on investment.
Healthcare IT Services
The goal of OEC Service is to respond quickly, fix your equipment right the first time, and keep your machine running.
Learn about support services available from GE Healthcare.
United States /
Return to Global Selection Page
Share this page
THIS REGISTRATION AGREEMENT (“Agreement”), INCLUDING ALL DOCUMENTS INCORPORATED INTO THIS AGREEMENT BY REFERENCE, GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THE GE HEALTHCARE "GET CREATIVE" WEBSITE ("Website") PROVIDED BY GE HEALTHCARE, A DIVISION OF THE GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY ("GE Healthcare," "We" or "Our"). BY CLICKING "ACCEPT" AND THEN USING THE WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND YOUR COMPANY ("You" or "Your") TO THIS AGREEMENT.
The Program. By accepting this Agreement and becoming a registered user of the Website, GE Healthcare will allow You to access creative marketing and PR tools, and images, photographs, and video provided by GE Healthcare solely and specifically for the purpose of promoting Your (or Your client's) ownership of GE Healthcare products or services.
Termination. You acknowledge that GE Healthcare may terminate this Agreement, including Your access to the Website, at any time for any reason.
3. Proprietary Information. The content accessible within the Website (the "Content") is the proprietary information of GE Healthcare or the party that provided the Content to GE Healthcare, and GE Healthcare or the party that provided the Content to GE Healthcare retain all right, title and interest in the Content. Accordingly, except as otherwise permitted on the Website, You will not reproduce, transmit, publish or distribute such Content without the express written consent of GE Healthcare, except that You may print out a copy of Content solely for Your personal use. In doing so, You will not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the Content.
4. Links. The Website may provide You with access to a variety of sources of content through the Internet, including links that will take You from the Website to other websites, including without limitation websites of vendors. The linked websites are not under the control of GE Healthcare, and We are not responsible for the content of any linked website or any webcasting or other links associated with such linked websites. GE Healthcare is providing these links "as is-where is" without warranty of any kind, and the inclusion of the links does not imply endorsement by GE Healthcare of the linked website or the content thereof. GE Healthcare has made no effort to verify the accuracy or suitability of any information contained in any such sources. Accordingly, GE Healthcare will have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any content contained within any such sources. You acknowledge and agree that You access, use and rely upon such content at Your own risk.
5. Disclaimers. You acknowledge that GE Healthcare does not own, operate, control or endorse any of the products or services offered by vendors. You understand and acknowledge that such vendor services and products are optional to You, for your convenience. You also understand that GE Healthcare cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of infection, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy Your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Website for the reconstruction of any lost data. GE Healthcare does not assume any responsibility or risk for Your use of the Internet. All of the information in the Website, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on the Website, and GE Healthcare does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from the Website if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.
THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. GE HEALTHCARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OF VENDORS, AND INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. GE HEALTHCARE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. GE HEALTHCARE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND GE HEALTHCARE MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT GE HEALTHCARE, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT. GE HEALTHCARE MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
6. Limitation on Liability. GE HEALTHCARE AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND CONTRACTORS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF GE HEALTHCARE AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND CONTRACTORS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE SUM OF $100.00. YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE, OR BE FOREVER BARRED.
8. Interactive Features. Information posted on or accessible through links (to other websites) made available on the Website is supplied by third parties and other users unless GE Healthcare or its authorized representative identifies itself as the Content provider. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or Content expressed or made available by third parties, including without limitation any other user, are those of the respective authors and not of GE Healthcare, and GE Healthcare shall have no liability therefore. You will not post, send, submit, publish or transmit in connection with the Website any material that:
Further, You hereby grant to GE Healthcare the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any submission (in whole or in part) worldwide or to incorporate any submission in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed. GE Healthcare will not be required to treat any submission as confidential, and may use any submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future GE Healthcare operations.
9. Information. Any information posted by third parties on this website is for informational purposes only. Although care has been taken to provide accurate and current information, the general principles and information presented at this website may differ depending on local, state, and federal laws and regulations. You are encouraged to consult professional advice for any specific problem. No information on this website is intended to constitute legal advice and no attorney-client relationship can be formed. GE Healthcare does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, or currency of the information contained in or linked to this website. Your use of information on this website is entirely at Your own risk.
10. Trademarks. GE Healthcare is a division of the General Electric Company, and all of its trademarks and logos are the property of GE Healthcare and the General Electric Company. Other trademarks, service marks and logos appearing in the Website are the property of the applicable GE Healthcare content providers. GE Healthcare and its content providers retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks or logos appearing in the Website.
Remember My Selection