You need to ensure your facility has clean, consistent power. We can help. With GE Energy's site evaluations, you'll get the data and expertise you need to help protect assets and avoid downtime. We can help you determine your risk and susceptibility to power issues and offer tailored power quality solutions.
- Power Care Inventory: GE Energy National Service Program (NSP) offers a power care inventory at no cost. Our highly skilled NSP technicians will determine where your power assets are located and record specifications and most recent service. As a result, you will:
- Know what you have
- Get immediate recommendations of how to increase power reliability
- Have an opportunity to extend the life cycle of your capital investments
Learn more by downloading our Power Care Inventory brochure.
- Power Audit: How susceptible is your facility to outages, surges and interrupts? GE Energy power system experts can help you assess the risk. As part of a power audit, our team will:
- Determine the source of power quality issues
- Design system additions or expansions
- Recommend optimum solutions
Learn more by downloading our Power Audit brochure.