When it comes to patient care, your monitor should be as adaptable as you are. Keeping data flowing is critical and quality care begins with accurate, timely data. CARESCAPE modular monitors can help you adapt to your patient’s needs, helping you improve patient flow, better manage staff workload, and deliver consistent quality care across the perioperative environment.
You can count on:
- Proven reliability and data accuracy – A legacy that combines the two great traditions of Datex-Ohmeda and Marquette Electronics.
- Improved data access – Acquisition and analysis algorithms—along with other clinical intelligence accessible right at the bedside—support informed decisions that can contribute to better clinical outcomes.
- User-friendly interface – Intuitive and easy to use, CARESCAPE modular monitors can help reduce training costs, and allow you to focus more on the patient and less on technology.
- Connectivity - Easy connectivity to other hospital data takes pressure off your IT staff. CARESCAPE modular monitors leverage the networks you already use, bringing hospital applications to the bedside for clinical decision support.
- Network compatibility – A real-time, always-on network backbone ties CARESCAPE modular monitors together for more connected, timely care.
- Low-cost integration – CARESCAPE modular monitors have been designed to leverage your existing monitoring network without the cost and disruption of a full system replacement.
- Maximize uptime – Software can be changed quickly and monitors can be serviced remotely, helping to prevent outages and improve uptime.
- Easily configurable monitors – CARESCAPE modular monitors’ ease-of-use reduces complexity across the hospital to help ensure more consistent care and enable staff to work more productively.
- Remote serviceability – CARESCAPE modular monitors can often be easily serviced by our technicians remotely, so you can be up and running faster.