Tried and True Technologies
- Innovations with a 40-mm detector at 0.35-sec rotation speed.
- Up to 60% lower CO2 emissions using the energy saving mode.
- Advanced applications help clinicians make a fast and confident diagnosis.
- ASiR+ technology may allow for lower mA exams throughout the body.
- Simplified workflow for quick and streamlined operation.
- Scalable, modular design for ease of service.
- GE Healthcare GoldSeal refurbished Optima CT660 128-slice axial reconstruction for improved Z-axis visualization.++
+ In clinical practice, the use of ASiR may reduce CT patient dose depending on the clinical task, patient size, anatomical location, and clinical practice. A consultation with a radiologist and a physicist should be made to determine the appropriate dose to obtain diagnostic image quality for the particular clinical task.
++Available option. For 32-slice version, it enables 64 reconstructed slices per axial rotation.