Our healthcare environment is changing rapidly. More patients are entering into the healthcare system with complex conditions requiring diagnosis and treatment. There is pressure on time, workflow and resources. Healthcare providers need to:
- Optimize their workflow to be able to do more with less
- Have better tools to deliver exemplary patient care and help improve patient diagnosis
- Collaborate and confer with all the clinicians participating in the patient care pathway
- Have technology that is simple to install and easy to maintain and operate
- Spend less time worrying about disaster recovery or data and image storage and more time with patients
The 100 edition will:
- Help save up to 19% of radiologist’s time, yielding $60K per radiologist per year by using a single viewer solution1 instead of multiple viewers
- Remove the time it takes to arrange images on the screen with patented technology that can save up to 15 minutes per day1
- Help increase diagnostic confidence by up to 10% by providing enhanced collaboration among care teams2 and to help strengthen referral networks by providing ease of access to information and images anywhere3
- Help reduce the cost to store and archive images by up to 20%4 by helping collapse multiple image archives into one single archive and making use of more cost effective cloud archive technology
- Help reduce the cost to install and operate diagnostic imaging software by delivering a turnkey solution that will allow you to start using the solution within 5 days5
- Help connect diagnostic imaging into your existing patient workflow by integrating images and diagnostic reports where you need them in your EMR, HIS, RIS, Patient Portal, Image Archive and clinician mobile devices
1Source: Radiologists’ Burden of Inefficiency Using Conventional Imaging Workstations, Dr. Bruce Hillman and Dr. Bhavik Pandya, Journal of the American College of Radiology. November 2013.
2Multidisciplinary Team Redesigns Care Processes and Systems, Leading to Significantly Improved Performance on Core Measures in Four Clinical Areas, Phyllis Justus, RN, MSN, NE-BC Director of Nursing, professional Practice; Carolinas Medical Center-University; Rose Brandau, RN, MSN Vice President/Chief Nurse Executive Carolinas Medical Center-University.
3Wherever there is an internet connection.
4We calculate a 74% Reduction, But It’s Hard To Compare Apples To Apples by Andrew Reichman, August 25, 2011.
5Software is pre-installed using automated scripts on pre-specified hardware. Five days includes standard interfaces to 3rd party systems. Non-standard workflows will increase the number of days to install.