Centricity RIS-IC holds modular ONC 2014 certification. In order for organizations to achieve full certification, an EMR that fulfills the remaining criterion would be necessary.
Costs associated with Centricity RIS-IC and Meaningful Use:
All of the criterion listed below for Modular ONC Certification 2014 Edition are embedded in our standard Centricity RIS-IC product at no additional cost. The following exceptions may apply.
- In order to achieve Image Results (170.314.a.12), there will be one-time costs to configure and implement interfaces. Costs will vary depending on the PACS product in use, level of integration required, and any customization that may be necessary. Once implemented, annual maintenance fees apply.
- One-time costs to support installation and implementation of Centricity RIS-IC including virtual or physical servers; support from GE Services (dependent on the level of support provided by local IT resources); and the quantity and type of external interfaces to third-party systems required.
- In addition to the Centricity RIS-IC software, third party software is required. This includes Microsoft Server, Microsoft® SQL Server®, Microsoft Word, and Adobe® Crystal Reports.
- When using an EMR to achieve full certification, interfaces to the RIS-IC would be necessary. These interfaces would require additional costs and will be included in each individual customer’s contractual agreement with GE.
- Annual support costs specified in each individual customer’s contractual agreement with GE. These costs vary based on a number of factors including the number of exams, additional modules purchased, the number of interfaces, etc.
- RIS-IC is only certified on the criterion below clients requiring additional criterion would need a ONC Certified EMR.
Centricity RIS-IC 10.8 was certified as a Modular EHR on December 18, 2014 for:
2014 Edition Modules:
170.314(a)(4) VITAL SIGNS, BODY MASS INDEX, AND GROWTH CHARTS
170.314(a)(11) SMOKING STATUS
170.314(a)(12) IMAGE RESULTS
170.314(d)(1) AUTHENTICATION, ACCESS CONTROL, AND AUTHORIZATION
170.314(d)(2) AUDITABLE EVENTS AND TAMPER-RESISTANCE
170.314(d)(3) AUDIT REPORT(S)
170.314(d)(5) AUTOMATIC LOG-OFF
170.314(d)(6) EMERGENCY ACCESS
170.314(d)(7) END-USER DEVICE ENCRYPTION
170.314(f)(5) CANCER CASE INFORMATION
170.314(g)(1) AUTOMATED NUMERATOR RECORDING
170.314(g)(4) QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Additional Software Used: Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Database, Adobe Crystal Reports
CHPL Certification ID - 12182014-2982-8
These Health IT EHRs are 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.